CROSS-COUNTRY NORDICO is not only good for your health, it’s also cool!
Have you ever tried cross-country skiing
with your partner or friends? Whether you’ve never skied before or you’re an experienced skier, trying out cross-country skiing will give you an exciting experience
and above all lots of laughs! The best choice is to be accompanied by a ski instructor
for the first time: you will have much less effort and assume the correct posture.
the equipment especially the first few times to see if you prefer the classic or the skating technique
2. Super technical clothing is not necessary. The recommended clothing is suitable for trekking Dress at high altitudes, so keep warm and comfortable.
3. It’s important to dress up in layers but never too much, put a spare sweatshirt in your backpack
4. Bring water
5. If you have your skis, remember to wax them correctly
6. Put some energy bars in your backpack
7. Book a sauna with the Aufguss Master at Millegrobbe Cross-country Skiing Centre
: everyone will envy you!