For example, you can keep our recommendations at your fingertips, book tickets and services, and enjoy free or discounted access to the major museums, castles and natural parks. Above all, you can take advantage of public transport easily and at no cost, thus avoiding traffic and parking issues; claim discounts at participating facilities; and access exclusive services such as guided tours and tastings.
With the Trentino Guest Card on your smartphone, you can enjoy the following advantages throughout your entire holiday:
- Free use of public transport in Trentino, including trains, only for journeys originating or ending in Trentino
- access to more than 60 museums, 20 castles, and over 40 attractions, including the Verona Arena
- tastings of local wine and food products and discounted prices when purchasing them
- special reduced rates on over 60 activities throughout Trentino
- discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
How do you get it?
It couldn’t be simpler. To get your Trentino Guest Card, just book a stay in one of our hotels or other accommodation facilities. In Trentino, the Card is always included in your stay, at no extra cost. It will be sent straight to you via email or SMS before you arrive at your accommodation facility. The Trentino Guest Card is for all, and its advantages also include children and minors.
The advantages of the Trentino Guest Card extend to all members of a group staying in the same facility, including minors.
How do I use the card?
Once you’ve received the Card invitation via email or SMS, just complete the activation and download the app, which is available for both Android and iOS.
You can use the app to:
- validate tickets for travel on all forms of public transport in Trentino;
- discover all the services included;
- use the digital card to access museums and lots of activities;
- create your wishlist;
- make advance reservations so that you can access services without worrying about queues or surprises. Additionally, the App will keep you up to date on all news and developments;
- keep a record of all the experiences you’ve had, leave comments, reviews, etc.
Using public transport to get to Trentino?
After making a reservation at one of the participating facilities, ask for the Trentino Guest Card immediately and activate the “First Day Mobility Pass” straight from the App.
The pass includes discount codes for travelling to Trentino with FlixBus and MarinoBus, and once you are in Trentino, it allows you to use public transport free of charge to reach the area where you are staying (the pass is only valid on the day of your arrival and for journeys originating or ending in Trentino and must be displayed on the APP or smartphone on board).
To continue enjoying free travel in Trentino for the entire duration of your holiday, all you have to do is use the Trentino Guest Card APP or ask for the Transport card at your lodgings or in a tourist information centre. This must be validated on board the bus or at the railway station.
In the Summer season on Alpe Cimbra you will have these services:
- free entrance to the Luserna Documentation Centre
- House Museum "Haus Von Prükk"
- Exhibitions at the Documentation Centre
- Art Gallery Rheo Martin Pedrazza
- Free entrance to Base Tuono, Folgaria
- Free entrance to Forte Belvedere, Lavarone
- 10% discount on a purchase at the Caseificio degli Altipiani e del Vezzena (Dairy ), Lavarone and Folgaria
In the Winter season on Alpe Cimbra you will have these services:
- Free entrance to Forte Belvedere-Gschwent
- 1 free entrance to the Cross-Country Ski Centre Passo Coe
- 1 free entrance to the Cross-Country Ski Centre Millegrobbe
- Discount 20% off entrance to the Wellness Centres:
- Wellness Centre Alpen Hotel Eghel - Folgaria Costa - email@example.com
- Lavarone Wellness & Beauty Farm - Lavarone - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wellness Centre Folgaria Post Hotel - Folgaria - email@example.com
- Wellness Centre Milegruam - Malga Millegrobbe - Lavarone - firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% discount on the purchase of a product at the Caseificio degli Altipiani e del Vezzena, Costa di Folgaria and Lavarone sales points.
- Free use of provincial public transport (with integration of Trentino Trasporti Card to be requested at the accommodation facility or at the Tourist Board of Alpe Cimbra)