• the aim is to move around the wood and test your skills to reach the “marked” points by using the maps of the permanent route. This allows you to follow routes similar to the competitive ones, but at an amateur level;
• this activity is suitable for everyone: from athletes with competitive ambitions to aficionados and families wishing to have fun and spend a day outdoors;
• you can tackle the routes on foot or by mountain-bike;
• you are free to choose the date and time;
• there is no time-keeping or ranking;
• you can take part in a group, or “team”.