MyPass Ski is the innovative Online Skipass for skiing in the best ski areas in Italy. The MyPass Skicard allows you to ski in total freedom:
- Start to ski and then pay: Pay only the time skied at the official prices.
- Skip the line: no cash. Go directly to the lift.
- Safe: MyPass Ski is the most popular system in the Alps.
With the MyPass Ski Skipass you dont have to decide in advance how long you want to ski and what type of ticket to buy. That way if you change your plans you don't waste money on buying prepaid tickets.
How does it work?
To have your MyPass Skicard is simple!
- Register with the Official "MyPass Ski" APP or on the mypass.ski website
- Request your Skicard, which will be sent to you at home or collected from the cash desks of the area
- Activate it by entering the code, which you find on the back of the Card, in your MyPass profile, in the APP or on the site
- Ski, go straight to the track and leave the tail behind
At the end of the day, MyPass Ski will charge you the best rate based on the official price list of the area.
You will therefore only pay for the time actually skied. The MyPass system recognizes the first and last access to electronic gates and, depending on the time between the two accesses, the lowest rate applicable by the area will be charged.
MyPass Ski is also:
- The ski pass for the whole family. Add up to 5 skiers to the same account! Enter the data for each skier and combine each one with a Skicard MyPass (Child, Junior, Senior, Adult) and get ready to ski! The MyPass system also recognizes baby and junior fares, including free tickets.
- The Skicard for exclusive discounts. Only for owners of the Skicard MyPass discounts are available at huts, ski schools, rentals and sporting goods stores.
- Instant insurance. With the MyPass Ski APP you can immediately activate your Helvetia policy in one click. Have fun in complete safety.
Request your Skicard now with the MyPass Ski APP or on the mypass.ski website
For info write to email@example.com or call us +39 011 19 116 039
Over 40,000 people have changed the way they ski. Join them!